Monday, March 22, 2010

Guest Post on Food In Real Life

This is another round of shameless self-promotion. You may feel free to metaphorically pelt me with rotten fruit for doing this, but don't try it literally. The Japanese don't take kindly to things like that.

I did a guest post on the blog Food in Real Life. It's a site that is dedicated to comparing how food is presenting in advertising and packaging, and how it appears in real life. I subscribe to it via RSS, and recommend others give it a look as well. My guest picture and descriptions are here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for you darling, it is well deserved!!!!! I hope you get tons of traffic, you have tons already but hey...

Off to checky, checky...

Anonymous said...

p.s. I've never tried the Lawson Pizza, but I wanted to tell you, they came out with a new personal pizza, about 550 calories, Korean BBQ Beef and it is utterly delish... PLUS..

They use rice flour in the crust.... Hope you can try it out< I really think you'd like this one.