Monday, July 23, 2012

Pepsi Black (link love)

You don't have to dress strangely to drink Pepsi Black, but apparently it helps. 

I didn't go out of my way to procure a bottle of Pepsi Black for review, but Marvo the marvelous over at the Impulsive Buy did. I won't spoil the surprise and will simply allow you to click on over there and see for yourself whether or not I should be filled with remorse and regret at not having purchased my own over-priced imported bottle. If you have forgotten what the deal is with Pepsi Black, I wrote a bit about it here.

2 comments:

Marvo said...

Now we just have to get our hands on some Salty Watermelon Pepsi.

thegypsie said...

I'm with Marvo! I would like to taste the Salty Watermelon Pepsi, I think I would like it.

Reading about Pepsi Black was ick it make me think of drinking orange juice after brushing my teeth: blech!